funky funky frog

Is this statute barred? Link Financial

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3632 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Got a letter today from Link, i think it might just be Statute Barred now, what do you think?

DSC08721.jpg

if you have made no payment or acknowledgment then it will comfortably be Statute Barred, as there will have likely been some months of non payment to cause the assignment.

if you have made no payment or acknowledgment then it will comfortably be Statute Barred, as there will have likely been some months of non payment to cause the assignment.

there was contact early on in 2002/2003 because this debt wasnt even mine - but it was late 2003 i started ignoring them (evil person i shared a house with managed to get a credit card in my name, the date of birth on my credit file was even wrong and she managed to get a credit card with a healthy limit!!!!)

Do you know the where this person is now?

Have you done a CCA request to the creditor?

It seems to be well stat barred but if it's not your debt you need to get

the CCA asap.

Probably after this time no agreement exists, send do not acknowledge

letter, template on here.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

I have no idea where they are and i'm not going to go to the effort to find the scummy tart.

I told the credit card company the debt wasn't mine but they didnt want to listen, once it was passed onto Link i did the same again, i got a note put onto my credit file saying i disputed the debt.

To be honest i'm worried about speaking to Link especially as this could well be statute barred just in case they decided to reset the debt clock. I don't have anything on credit anyway so it doesnt greatly concern me.