Anyone had a full/satisfactory settlement

i_want_one_of_those
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6601 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there Guys & Dolls

New to this forum, joined today (28th March) and sent letter of to Abbey, albeit to their Regents Place address in London as off their website. I included a £10 postal order. No idea how much they have charged me over the years, but it will be loads.

Anyway, has anyone actually received either a full or satisfactory settlement with their claim? Just after a ray of hope to show that there is light at the end of the tunnel

Many thanks

Spence

Oh yes. Please see sticky thread SURVEY in the General Forum - and remember that only people who have responded are shown - there are others who have been successful and have not contributed to the survey. It's still early days and there will be more.

The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread.

Thanks for that.

Disappointed to note that the Abbey seem to leave it to the last minute whereas other banks cave in earlier.

just need to be strong.

However, a little worried about the fact that my mortgage is with them just in case they decide to get funny with me.

Oh well, just see what happens.

Spence

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 03/07/19.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6601 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks