Orange..

Lewis R
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4956 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, im a new user, have read through a few threads but just need some advice on my situation as i have no idea what to do!

I have received another ''bill'' from orange today for £75.01..

i have not used this contract in over 2 years, and i have already paid, DLC over £200, they said after that £200 it would all be finished, little did i know i recieved another bill from MOORCRAFT for £98, which i also paid, and they said that was the last i would ever hear of this contract. untill today.. i phoned orange, they said that my account had been ''defaulted'' whatever that means, and it may be a mistake.. but the bill is really confusing me, saying my balance is 0.00 but i still owe them money etc...

anyone know what i can do about this? ive been told now twice i have paid it all off by 2 agencies!

For a start, don't pay any money to anyone else at the moment.

When you say you have not used the Contract in over 2 years, did you actually reach the end date of your Contract, and did you cancel it. Mobile phone companies will allow a contract to keep running until you write and cancel it.

Your best bet would be to contact Orange and ask them what is the position on the Contract as you may find it is still running!!. If that is indeed so, you will need to cancel the Contract. They normally require 30 days Notice.

I paid off the remaining bill, as they barred my phone, and that is all. i did not have any idea they would let the contract run on as ive had no indication of that. The phone is still barred, how can they still make me pay when i cannot even use the service?

Quite simple, phone is barred, no service, spurious alleged debt, don't pay, don't correspond with the fools, get another phone and forget about them, they can't do anything anyway, they are untrained unqualified DCA's with absolutely no legal powers whatsoever.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

what he said.

The only downside is Orange will farm this debt out to what ever low life will take it for a few months before they give up.

The good news is each respective DCA will eventually give up.

there is nothing they can do.

We live in an unmoderated country why should the net be any different?

Bring back free speech we miss it!