BankFodder BankFodder

southsider

Help with Arrow Global

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3507 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello - I hope someone can help but I suspect my case is hopeless.

Sometime ago I had a debt, this debt was sold to a third Party and then was again sold to Arrow Global - at the time I was suffering due to the death of a partner at a very early age.

I ended up with a CCJ that I ignored and eventually an attachment of earnings that I now have deducted from my wage every month.

Since reading this forum I have asked the solicitors representing arrow global for a copy of the letter of assignment and a copy of my original credit agreement.

After my third letter they finally responded (this was sent on the 9th September and I only got the response today)

The letter says

' I confirm that x purchased the portfolio of ys loans on 1st August 2006 and sold them to Arrow Global on 1st December 2006 as a portfolio of consumer loan receivables'

xxxxxx

office manager

Arrow Global

This does not look like a letter of assignment to me.

They didn't get a copy of my credit agreement.

Being as this ccj is live and I am paying off money every month is there anything I can do to fight this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.