I'm going to the papers baby...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4976 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone

Over the last 2 days, I've the most horrific experience with a specific loan company - CFO - I only just set up a payment arrangement with them and the first payment was due on the 27th August for £75 and they took £430 over 6 different transactions.

In a nutshell, they're refusing to refund me and have been disgusting with their customer service, so I've taken matters into my own hands and decided it's time to expose these organisations for what they are. I am tired of all these underhand methods and pilfering from bank accounts they do, so whilst I have sent copies of the emails to the Ombudsman and the BCCA I have also decided to go to the News of the World with this.

They are really interested in my story - and I've got a few - and I was just wondering if anybody else would also be interested in adding some horror stories if they decide to run a story??

Just putting the feelers at the moment to see what people feel out there..it's time we spoke up!

Sure! As long as my Identity remains private. I checked my bank about 2 hours ago to find £436.80 gone out of my account, using a card number that hasn't existed since March, and taking me £300 over my OD limit. To make matters worse, the £130 I had in my bank was all the money I have, and it was to buy my 3 month old son baby milk! I wrote e-mails to all of my debtors explaining my situation (loans were due to be paid back the last Friday in May. I'd left my bag in a taxi, so had to cancel my debit card. Was supposed to call them all on May 28th with my new card details, however I went into labour at 8am, so was a bit tied up. It also meant that due to going into prem labour, my wages stopped and were taken over by Maternity allowance, capped at £124 a week, much less than my £240 a week wages)

I explained all of this via e-mail to the companies, but I got nothing back from them but more demands)

Yes i have one about payday express taking money that wasn't even owed to them. I had a loan with which was paid off then 3 months later they decided to help themselves to another £400.

Currently Pursuing three credit card companies for PPI and charges.

Capital one: Sent the required SAR information late, currently working out my claim.

Egg: Sent the required SAR information on time, curently working out my claim.

Virgin/MBNA: Still waiting less than week left to copmly with SAR.