NPOWER pre-payment meter but they still bill me?!?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4155 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello there,

Since January 2010 I have had a pre-payment meter as i had a debt with Npower. I agreed to re-pay £3.80 per wekk which is deducted from the key as soon as i charge the meter. I have just received a bill from them with a list of all the credits on the meter as well as a bill of £160 for electrycity usage since january.

Before I call them and complain i would like to know if anyone else has had the same experience and if you know what the best way to proceed is.

I thought i was on my way to re-paying my debt with them but actually i am worse off!!

Advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Hello there,

Since January 2010 I have had a pre-payment meter as i had a debt with Npower. I agreed to re-pay £3.80 per wekk which is deducted from the key as soon as i charge the meter. I have just received a bill from them with a list of all the credits on the meter as well as a bill of £160 for electrycity usage since january.

Before I call them and complain i would like to know if anyone else has had the same experience and if you know what the best way to proceed is.

I thought i was on my way to re-paying my debt with them but actually i am worse off!!

Advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Sounds like it's a "Bill for information only" and you carry on paying for your electric via the key/pre pay meter.

My next door neighbour has a pre pay meter with Npower and gets a "Bill for information only" every 3 months.

give them a ring if your still not sure ?

Npower Freephone numbers,Free from Landlines

0800 553322

0800 551555

Please use the quote system, So everyone will know what your referring too, thank you ...