Lowell Portfolio 1

nishi
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4841 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The last two uploads of the form, the one which is clearer to read, is this the same as the one you signed?

Was this done in store?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Im huessing Ill just have to pay the balance and be done wqith it. My fiance and I want to be able to buy a house in a few months time. dont need things like this hanging over us....

Well I must admit, that whilst CCA's are not my bag, this does look like they have obliged you with your request, it's not often they will furnish you with a clear copy of your agreement along with the original copy...Not to worry, as this isn't about debt avoidance, just playing by the rules. So I agree that you would be best to make them an offer of payment, in writing, and if they refuse this, reduce it by a Pound each and every time.

You can ONLY pay what YOU can realistically and comfortably afford, NOT what they demand. If they ask you to fill in their hilarious I&E form, then it is up to you to decide whether you want them having this personal information, only a Judge can request such info, BUT it may be advantageous to you to supply them with this info.

If you feel you should, then I strongly recommend getting an I&E form off here or one that is better suited to your situation, the National Debtline have some good ones, or the Local CAB.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!