Email address for Npower?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4315 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All

Does any kind person have a contactable email address for Npower customer service?

I have literally just joined them (accounts already gone through the switching process about 3-4 weeks ago) and I was quoted a direct debit charge of £15 monthly (am a very low user and this would be about right). Now the imbeciles have sent me a letter saying they are going to charge me £72 a month!!! Made up of £12 elec and £60 gas. Any fool can see this is incorrect.

I spent a while filling in the contact form on the imbeciles' website with the above info, but upon trying to submit the form, the imbeciles tell me that my account does not match any on their system. Well I have checked the info several times, tried and tried again, added zeros, left out spaces to no avail. Apparently, my account does not exist.

So, as I refuse to spend MY money calling their 0845 or 0871 numbers - and I suspect it will prove useful to have written evidence of conversation with imbeciles - has anyone got an email address, pretty please?

I am already thinking of switching - AGAIN!

1. 09/08/2006 - Halifax Account 1 settled in full! £2597.50 :D
  2. 05/10/2006 - Halifax Account 2 settled in full after Prelim ;)
  3. 07/02/2007 - Halifax Accts 1 & 2 further charges - won by default, settled in full
  4. 12/02/2007 - Halifax Account 1 - further charges whilst 3. court claim progressing. Settled in full.
  5. 13/11/2009 - Halifax Account 1 - action begins to fight new overdraft charges

Hi All

Does any kind person have a contactable email address for Npower customer service?

I have literally just joined them (accounts already gone through the switching process about 3-4 weeks ago) and I was quoted a direct debit charge of £15 monthly (am a very low user and this would be about right). Now the imbeciles have sent me a letter saying they are going to charge me £72 a month!!! Made up of £12 elec and £60 gas. Any fool can see this is incorrect.

I spent a while filling in the contact form on the imbeciles' website with the above info, but upon trying to submit the form, the imbeciles tell me that my account does not match any on their system. Well I have checked the info several times, tried and tried again, added zeros, left out spaces to no avail. Apparently, my account does not exist.

So, as I refuse to spend MY money calling their 0845 or 0871 numbers - and I suspect it will prove useful to have written evidence of conversation with imbeciles - has anyone got an email address, pretty please?

I am already thinking of switching - AGAIN!

Npower Freephone numbers,Free from Landlines

0800 553322

0800 551555

Please use the quote system, So everyone will know what your referring too, thank you ...

Thanks for the freephone numbers. Would prefer to have everything in writing though, if at all possible!

The tariff I signed up to - fortunately - has no minimum contract term or cancellation charges. I was planning on switching to another tariff that would have these, but I think it is wise to hold fire for the time being and see if things improve with npower. If not, I will be off!

1. 09/08/2006 - Halifax Account 1 settled in full! £2597.50 :D
  2. 05/10/2006 - Halifax Account 2 settled in full after Prelim ;)
  3. 07/02/2007 - Halifax Accts 1 & 2 further charges - won by default, settled in full
  4. 12/02/2007 - Halifax Account 1 - further charges whilst 3. court claim progressing. Settled in full.
  5. 13/11/2009 - Halifax Account 1 - action begins to fight new overdraft charges

• 1 year later...

Subbing to this thread, as I too have just joined npower. As a new tenant I and letting agent sent readings at start of April. After trying to set up the account by waiting many hours to speak to a human, and leaving numerous 'let us call you back' messages (when they do call you back I have been cut off in transfer of call), my account is set up only last week.

Now, they have ESTIMATED I use 4000 units of electricity whereas I have used only 350! Not a typo, 3650 more units than I have used.

After several days waiting to speak (not literally but practically I can't wait for over 30 mins to get through so I call back), and being unable to change the reading online - I have now given the readings and they need 21 days to investigate ! meanwhile a bill will be issued for the higher amount! For combined bill, I am expected to pay in excess of £600 instead of just under £100.

I asked for someone to come to read meter to check which they have declined, but they now think the meter is wrong! Er no I'm at work all day, live alone and my main electricity is my tv! My landlord has also just fitted a super efficient boiler which obviously isn't used for heating the house this time of year.

I wish you luck in your complaint. They are awfully incompetent so far.

CS