Fairmile Partnership - acting for Nat West??

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4983 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Having 'googled' the above it does send me straight back to CAG circa 2008.

It would appear that this company are in league with Nat West.

I have 2 entries on my CFs both from Fairmile just quoting 'bank'. Both entries I have heard nothing about ever, from Fairmile and they indeed are due to 'fall off' in October 2010.

Interestingly, I had a Nat West Loan and Credit Card which also defaulted. Now these 2 accounts are also on my CFS but do not expire until mid 2011still defaulted by NW, but not chased. The amounts are slightly different to those of Fairmile, but close enough to possibly be the same alleged debt!.

My question is, is it possible that they (NW) sold on to Fairmile who placed their defaults, but then NW did not Default until several months' later?

Obviously as the Fairmile files 'fall off' very soon, I do not then want to be left with the NW entries for several more months.

Or, could Fairmile be for another creditor entirely?

Moving on, I spent much of yesterday doing research (well, sorting through old papers:-() and can say with some certainty that:

Fairmile are in some way 'related' to AIC.

There are 3 NW accounts :

Accounts 1 & 2 were assigned to AIC/Fairmile and the default date was entered as the date of transfer - so far so good - then, according to my CF's NAT West also entered defaults for both accounts 8 MONTHS later!! The accounts occured at a time of very serious illness, and have never been actively 'chased'.

The 'first' Defaults drop off in October 2010, so my question is should I wait until this has occured, then contact NW or CRA to get the NW entries removed, or does the OC still have a right to Report until the middle of next year?

The third account is more difficult, I have paperwork, but the amount of the debt varys and I think this might be the overdraft on which they were still putting charges?