Mackenzie Hall - major typo

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4985 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Received a fishing letter from Mackenzie Hall this morning, and not sure if they are breaking the law or not but the registration number they are using does not belong to them!

It states that they are registered in Scotland with company number SC255981, their actual number is SC255891. I wonder if I should complain to somebody :razz:

:razz:ALWAYS REMEMBER, IF YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO YOUR SITUATION, YOU ARE MORE THAN CAPABLE OF GETTING YOURSELF OUT OF IT

WITHOUT THE HELP OF THE DCA's!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH UPLOADING YOUR IMAGES THROUGH PHOTOBUCKET CLICK HERE

IF I HAVE HELPED YOU OR MADE YOU SMILE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CLICK MY STAR

It's not what we'd expect from Muck Hall, knowing their meticulous attention to detail, and their strict upholding of the Law. Sorry, I forgot to take my medication this morning :-)

I am a lawyer, but I am an academic lawyer. I do not practice as a barrister or solicitor. You should consult a practising Solicitor BEFORE taking any Court or other action

It is only a minor breach but you could drop a line to the real owners of that number. Just cut and paste the number into the search bit of the CH website and you'll find HAWTHORNE ASSOCIATES (SCOTLAND) LTD's address details. Ask them if they like being linked to a debt collection firm with a lengthy list of complaints behind it.

Hi,

First ever post on this forum. I was drawn to this site whilst googling MacKenzie Hall having received a demand from them for £697.

I'll admit first hand that I do have an outstanding debt for a laptop purchased on finance in April 2007. I certainly know that it was not £697 though and I did pay the first 3 months installmaents on the original finance agreement.

Having read some of the comments posted on this forum, I am at my wits end with what to do, whether to start paying them for fear of them harrasing and distressing my family or just ignore it. But if they have my details I imagine it is only a matter of time before the phone begins ringing. Does anybody have any advice?