Parking ticket scam , i feel robbed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4167 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HI ,i just want to warn others about this [problem] in islington borough, i work in the city and know that parking is free from 1.30pm saturday onwards till monday morning . arrived at 1.05pm and a traffic warden was hovvering by an empty bay , it was only goin to be 25 mins parking till it was free so wasn't too expensive, however as i went to pay sthe parking attendant said she was done this street and as she was the only parking inspector around not to worry about paying , i was sceptical and with a wife worring about being late to a wedding i went against my instincts and didnt insist on buying a ticket , walked in the other direction, later on as walked past my car yes the was a ticket on the window , from a different traffic warden (as i had made a note of the number of the warden) , i did appeal and its been rejected , so do i risk taking this further or just bite the 40 pound fine many thks in advance