Orange started charging to 2nd phone (broadband phone) without notification

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4159 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

When I checked my last bill I was shocked to find out that Orange started charging me for a coutry that was free on the 2nd phone (broadband) line. I signed up to Orange as they were offering free calls to Cyprus over thier 2nd phone services. I specifically checked if it covers Northern Cyprus at the time because the dialing code for Northern Cyprus is same as Turkeys dialing code, for political reasons. At the time I have been assured it was free. And it was.... until 4th July when suddenly it all changed without due notice!

Noone seems to know why it has changed, even the escalation team!!! I know at least 5 people with the same issue, as I recommended this service to all of them. We don't want only a refund for the charged period (about 2 months), we want Orange to obey the contract and provide this service for free.

We suspect this was not a corparate decision but someone in the management chain doing this for political/racist reasons. Is there any way we can bring this up with higher level management bypassing the Customer Services, who seem to have no clue about the case?

We, the customers effected, after 2 weeks are still awaiting a final decision from Orange so called Escalation Team after which we are considering to complaining to CISAS and if not resolved then a court action.

Therefore if anyone else is effected could they please get in touch.

Also if anyone can suggest necessary actions we need to take individually and/or as group of effected customers before it get's to court?