Guapa1 v Halifax plc

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6311 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello Guapa I am at the same stage as you but saturday 17Th recieved an offer for £1,155 from a Kim Holyoak wrote the offer refusal then rang thier customer relations and spoke to a Gurvinda Gill explained i would be refusing the offer and going to court and that the court deemed the papers served on the 15Th after a little bluster and the ussual about the charges only applying to credit cards I informed her that it was either refund in full or let the court decide she offered me the full amount i am claiming then said she would send out the offer on Monday, so i informed her she could Fax it direct to me and all being as agreed i would sign it and fax it back, but that i would not stop court action untill cleared funds for the full ammount had been put into my account, she then tried to tell me it takes 7 to 10 days so i stayed firm and told her a bank the size of Halifax with all its employees recourses and technology could do it first thing on monday she tried the ussual if we agree to pay we will but i still insisted on cleared funds for the full amount before stoping the court action, she reluctantly agreed to fax me the offer which she did within 5 mins of putting the phone down, i couldnt fax it back because thier fax seemed to be conveniently switched off but i will take the letter into the bank Monday along with my demand for quick payment to stop the court action i will also be faxing both and posting recorded delivery, so the whole point of all this is that halifax seem a little more eager to get these case resolved quickly it worked for me so you may be able to get an offer quick as well, so best of luck with it they will give in and pay up.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all. Hope everyone has had a Good Christmas and New Year. I won! Halifax had until the 29th to submit a defence, and the money hit my account on the 27th :D

Thanks everyone and I've already given my 5% through paypal. Right, off to the Barclays section I go lol

Halifax

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) request sent - 14th September

Non-compliance letter- 26th October

Prelim sent-3rd November

LBA sent - 21st November

Settlement rejection offer sent- 28th November

N1 form filed 8th December

PAID IN FULL:D

Barclays

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) request sent - 26th October

Barclays Acknowledged letter and sent back P.O - 1st November

Barclays sent out statement. Jan-Mar 01 is missing.

Letter for missing statements sent 14th Nov

Barclays sent letter claiming microfiche data

Letter sent back claiming data again 28th November

Non compliance letter sent 8th Dec

Prelim sent-18th January.

LBA sent Pending

Moneyclaim made-Pending

Way to Go Guapa!:D

Good Luck with the next fight

HALIFAX

30th Oct 06 - 18th Jan 07 - Success in claiming £3617.95

HALIFAX 2nd claim