Halifax loans/accounts and bank of Scotland loan

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4271 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Where do i start,

in March 2010 i wrote to all my creditors to request that there closed all my accounts as i had seeked a debt management plan which was about to be set up,

( this plan has been in place since April 2010 )

since this date, reduced payments have been made to ALL my creditors through my debt management company, which might i add, was set up free through debt line.

Since the plan started, i was bombarded with daily phone calls, which after many months there have now near stopped, however the charges been applied to ALL the accounts continue to be added every month, 10.00 per phone call, 30.00 per letter, 50.00 default notices the list is endless and the accounts are not been lowered by the payments been made, infact all the accounts have gone up to what i owed. over the last 4 months, £1743.21 has been added in charges this doesn't include the intrest that continues to be added every month.

The debt management company, has informed me that there have requested charges etc to be stopped, however this isn't happening, and the repayments i do make, are not covering the charges let alone taking anything from the debt itself.

I have done everything in writing, even the requests i made back in March, when i contacted all my creditors, informing them of my monetary difficulties, and the plan been set up, and requesting closeures of all accounts.

I am about to write again to all the creditors but want to seek peoples thoughts on this matter, and if any follow any ideas from you, before i write the letters.

If you require more information, do reply or private me and i will do my best to give more info upon request.

I have kept all letters sent to all creditors and all replys from them.

I'm just seeking guidance before trying once again to get the accounts closed and charges stopped and if possible interest.

Many thanks in advance.

Just going through the mountain of letters, getting them in some kind of better order, i have found two letters, stating that the banks have terminated two of my accounts, back in may and june, yet there continue to add charges and intrest?

!2 years Tesco distribution supervisor

7 years Sainsburys Transport Manager

4 Years housing officer ( Lettings )

Partner... 23 Years social services depts

All advice is given through own opition, also by seeking/searching info on behalf of poster, and own personnel dealings.

• 2 weeks later...

Have managed today to get two accounts, charges stopped as of AUG but there state that charges up to and including aug 10th will stand, i am again wrioting aletter to ask that these are removed. the dmp company don't seem to be helping in getting the charges and intrest stopped, there only seem intrested in the monthly plan payment that there distribute to the creditors on my behalf. i have noted that Ablion and blair are part of the halifax, so am writing to them also that way i know leters will be read.

!2 years Tesco distribution supervisor

7 years Sainsburys Transport Manager

4 Years housing officer ( Lettings )

Partner... 23 Years social services depts

All advice is given through own opition, also by seeking/searching info on behalf of poster, and own personnel dealings.