unlock code needed for samsung tocco lite gt5230

MONX
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4986 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My daughter has just got a new phone and given me her old one, its on t mobile but I want to keep my vodafone number.

i tried just putting my old vodafone sim in but it wants an unlocking code.

can anyone help, im a bit wary about using the unlocking sites online because I dont want to break it?

Thanks

Advice given is my opinion only, I am not a legal or financial expert (far from it).

Get your daughter to phone T-Mobile and ask for it (they'll probably want to charge her tho :(). I've had this same sticking point with o2 previously (partners phone... she'd had it for the length of her contract and they then wanted to charge her an unlocking fee. I penned a letter from her point of view, signed by my other half, stating

I feel it unfair that I have paid o2 £xxx and the handset is now useless to me to pass on or sell as it is locked to a single network, and that if that is their final position to charge me I would like a DEADLOCK letter to escalate this as an official complaint as per your "Code of practice"

It can be argued that it is unfair to not release the handset, as they are supposed to make it easy to migrate networks (how can you if your phone is locked?) However if your daughter is still a customer, any sticking point she can always argue that she will leave them at the earliest opportunity.

Keep us informed monx :)

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar