morrisons and cps parking

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4167 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Image0019.jpg

morrisons have just started using this lot at my local supermarket, now looking over the various threads on the legalities of these PARKING INVOICES.

THEY STATE ON THE SIGN, YOU AGREE TO PAY

IS THAT ACCEPTABLE OR DOES IT NEED TO STATE YOU AGREE INTO ENTERING INTO A CONTRACT

ANY MORE COMMENTS ON THE SIGN ALSO ?

As usual with all these PPCs they are breaking the DDA by insisting that only blue-badge holders can use the disabled spaces. As the blue-badge scheme does not apply to private car-parks then they are discriminating against disabled people who do not ( or have forgotten to display) a badge.

The sign CLEARLY says:

£50 if you.......

And then goes on to list lots of reasons why they will give you £50.00. So, I will be going there today, parking for 4 hours, in a blue badge bay without showing my badge, across the line blocking another user slightly.

How do I claim my £200?

There is nothing to say that you have to pay them is there? I am very much under the impression that they will pay me. Read it again. £50 if you.....

I like this car park!

I wonder if they are going to limit us to just 1 £50 though, or maybe 1 £50 per visit?

i will get all my family down there , park in accordance with their terms and conditions, and wait for the money to roll in!

Seriously though, what idiots eh?

hello all:-)