DCA's - do they have a Sucker List

jimbo45

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4163 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

just reading these threads I often wonder how with THE SAME TEMPLATES some people just manage to get the DCA's out of their hair whilst for other people it just drags on and on (and on).

Is there some Sucker list the DCA's use -- they think that person A won't pay so they give up whilst they harass person B almost to death.

I've seen many such threads - especially the [email protected] one's where [email protected] gives up on person A after two or 3 attempts - meanwhile other people have to go through endless rigmaroles including sometimes going through the whole hog of getting invalid Statuatory Demands set aside.

Whats the secret of getting OFF the DCA's sucker list.

Cheers

jimbo

I think that you stand a better chance of making them believe your 'template' letter if you do not send it copied word for word. It, of course also depends of what you have done/not done, previously. But, it could quite possibly be as simple as their mood on the day. I have always been polite, reasonable in ascerting that I am not a won't pay, but a can't pay and being a pensioner they have to realise that to a point that has to be true, but that did not stop Cabot accusing me, in writing, of trying to avoid paying my debts because I sent and disputed my CCA. That letter is now with a Solicitor.

Every journey begins with a single step :):)

Please note: I have no qualifications in this area - my advice is learned from the wonderful members of this Forum. Thanks to you all for your help.

If you have found my post helpful please leave a short message by clicking the star to the left of my profile - Thank You

The only person entitled to your Personal Finance details is a Judge not a DCA

Move all banking activity to another banking group if you have a dispute - your funds can be used to offset debts within the same group.

Be careful with Banking details (card/account numbers) as these can be used to take unauthorised payments.

Hi mate, if they ring make them go through your security questions, they get pished off very quickly and say goodbye. Then just for good measure ring the number that they have just used and ask them your security questions again. Once they hang up, ring them back again and do the same thing. They go away. Like many other CAGGERS ignore the letters, I've learnt to from the site. My personal favourite used to be placing them on hold, whilst I went to find myself about 10 minutes later I'd go back and they were gone. Must have cost them a fortune in phone calls (sometimes about 10 a day) before they clicked on, I live abroad! They are mugs and always will be!

IQOR (the OH) - No CCA, gone away.:madgrin:

Simply Be (the OH) - No valid CCA, gone away.:madgrin:

HSBC Loan - No CCA, not gone away but who cares, they have nothing.:madgrin:

HSBC Overdraft - No CCA, not gone away but who cares, they have nothing.:madgrin:

LTSB Loan and Overdraft (the OH) - AID, awaiting result on PPI and Bank Charges complaint.

Vanquis - No CCA, gone away.:madgrin:

MBNA CC - No CCA, awaiting DSAR outcome.

MBNA Loan - awaiting DSAR outcome.

Capital One (the OH) - No CCA, gone away.:madgrin: