zoe1987

BLS collections RE: Lloyds TSB

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3636 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi, my partner had a lloyds tsb account years ago and successfully managed to claim all admin charges as they couldnt find his credit agreement etc. anyway, about year ago or more he went over the overdraft and got charges and now debt sent to BLS collections for the debt. he hasnt used the account for years as changed to hsbc. where do we stand with this? as with lloyds tsb couldnt find his agreement with the bank can we ask this BLS to find the contract with lloyds and if they cant then they will stop harrassing us??

Thanks

This post does not make any sense, this is probably the reason nobody has given any advice.

Bank account wouldn't have any credit agreement.

You said about a year ago he went over the agreed overdraft, ok fine , but the next statement says he hasn't used the account for years as changed to HSBC.

Totally confused sorry

I have no legal training, any knowledge I have has come from this forum, and my own experiences. Always balance up any advice you get with your own common sense.

Post duplicated

I have no legal training, any knowledge I have has come from this forum, and my own experiences. Always balance up any advice you get with your own common sense.

ok how can i delete this now? have got advice from another forum regarding this.

thanks

I only prompted you, so that you would explain the circumstances in a less confusing manner,

thus enabling CAGgers to give suitable advice,