Wide Mouthed Frog - Legal Highs

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4530 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This company (Edit) me out of £15, worse still they have my debit card details, luckily only a virtual credit card, Entropay. I should have learned my lesson having been (Edit) by another "legal high" company that got my bank card details and emptied my account. I reported the fraud to my bank Lloyds TSB who guarantee your account against misuse of your card. I still haven't got my money back though, I'll keep you updated.

Edited by maroondevo52
Remeved unsuitable words.

congradulations coniff

youve just said what i was too polite to

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

A common misconception that 'cos a drug has not been classified, its safe. A lot of legal highs are a few chemical bonds off illegal ones and thus be just as damaging. Stop now or you will just regret it later on in life when you develop mental health issues.

• 1 year later...
I'm afraid you don't have my support. Anyone who takes these untested drugs is in my mind stupid. Why can't you just go out and enjoy yourself like any normal person.

This is hardly a helpful response! Just because someone chooses to use 'legal highs' does not mean they deserve to be ripped off! I have used Wide Mouth Frog's website several times, using 2 different cards, and within the last few months fraudulent attempts have been made to use my card details. I know for a fact that Wide Mouth Frog are to blame as one of the cards had never been used before! The first and only time I used it was when buying from these(Edit) I also know of several others who have had their details compromised, so rather than just getting on your high horse could you not try and be a bit more helpful?

To quote your signature - 'Don't look down on anyone unless you're helping them up.' ...And yet you come out with statements like this - 'Anyone who uses these untested drugs is in my mind stupid.'

Contradict yourself much do you?

Edited by maroondevo52
Removed unsuitable wording.

I nearly got banned by the site team for being blunt and judgemental...............

Oh, I see it now, you are the site team, that's OK then.

H

44 years at the pointy end of the motor trade. :eek:

GARUDALINUX.ORG

Garuda Linux comes with a variety of desktop environments like KDE, GNOME, Cinnamon, XFCE, LXQt-kwin, Wayfire, Qtile, i3wm and Sway to choose from.