Very vague letters from Fredrickson

cheddar
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4873 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Send to Fredricksons by recorded, with a copy by standard post to Bryan Carter.

Print your maiden name, as that is how they have addressed you.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Just as a matter of interest, Fred and the boys are in the same building as Carter and co. apparently on another forum onlline there are a number of companies of the same genre (debt collections-solicitors etc) using the same building and one person actually went there and i quote" there are enough brass plates on the doorframe to keep steptoe and son happy for weeks" :) Hope it helps?

Send to Fredricksons by recorded, with a copy by standard post to Bryan Carter.

Print your maiden name, as that is how they have addressed you.

Edited by Taser
Mispelt

I have a very similar sounding letter from Freds - the second such. Its for a disputed debt with Arrow Global for which I CCA'd another company back in December 09. It will be SB in 2 years so I guess they are going to just keep passing it from one DCA to another in hope that I will pay up. He he.

the wife got a letter the other day from fred****son int and shysters ltd :( , they reckon she owes £3300 or so , again we have no knowledge of this debt as we entered and left an IVA around 4 years ago , they aint getting paid without good proof the debt is owed and even if they did it would be referred to the company that dealt with the IVA !!

Can you not find out who the client is and check if the debt was included on your IVA? Surely that would have been the responsibility of whoever supervised your IVA. Assuming that the debt WAS included then you should no longer be getting chased for it.

Biglouis and paulyoung (hope that's not your real name as DCA's read these threads) if you start your own threads you will be advised what's best.

Update, no word at all from Fredrickson, the RM website say that the lovely Mr Carter signed for my CCA request on the 21st October so we're way past the 12 days. Will be sending them the Account in Dispute letter next.

Edited by cheddar

Ex CAG helper ^_^

Send it asap, then expect to receive a letter back saying that he has passed the account back to the OC and is no longer dealing with it.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Letter arrived today (DCAs all seem to write to me on the same day, interesting):

Dear Cheddar

We thank you for your communication regarding this account. We have referred the matter to our client and will revert to you as soon as we are in receipt of instructions. In the meantime, we confirm we have placed the account on hold.

So still waiting to see what they say, if anything.

Ex CAG helper ^_^