STATUTE BARRED DCAs (PHISHING TRIP)

JGJ

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4081 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HI all,

I have been off line and out of touch with the CAG and Caggers, due to moving household to pastures new and I am trying to catch up with the latest CAG site changes.

Today I received re-directed mail from Booker Management Services informing me that they have assigned a "Statute Barred" debt to Apex credit management Ltd. who in turn have transferred the account details to another set of low life muppets, namely Clarity Credit Management Solutions Ltd to recover the outstanding balance on their behalf and therefore all future discussions :pre the repayment of this debt must be directly with Clarity.

I sent Booker and they received by signed for recorded del the Stat Barred Letter and Doorstepping letters 2 years ago and it was already stat barred by 2 yrs totalling 4+yrs. stat barred.

Has anyone had dealings with Apex or Clarity? any information will be gratefully received.

"EXEMPLO DUCEMUS"

Once it is statute barred that is it, they cannot enforce the alleged debt through the county courts.

Report the companies involved to the Information Commissioners office, Office of Fair Trading and Trading Standards via Consumer Direct and the Ministry of Justice.

They have no real right now to continue passing your information around and process it with the credit reference agencies, despite their 'moral' argument.

sillygirl1,

Thank you for your swift reply/input it is greatly appreciated,:) do you know the antecedents of Clarity or Apex?

"EXEMPLO DUCEMUS"

Clarity will just keep writing to you and writing to you then give up if you ignore them, but one thing to watch out for with this shower is they have a habit of searching your credit file and the search ends up on table one of the report under outstanding debt, lots of freds on here about that to avail yourself of.

• 2 months later...

Hello All,

This is the reply I received from Clarity after the above letters were sent. All comments appreciated.

CLARITYNOV20100001.jpg

Edited by JGJ
Added Txt