In court Tuesday - HELP !

cosalt
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4941 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Here is the link to my other thread -

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=3105425&page=26#post3105425

Here is a brief outline so far -

1. Took out HP on lorry 36 months, made 28 payments ok.
  2. Got into difficulty and contacted creditor to make payment plan.
  3. They would not help and wanted full payment only.
  4. Received invalid default notice '14 days from date of notice' agreement then terminated.
  5. Received court claim for repo order, tried to defend in basis of dodgy DN, offered them settlement.
  6. Went to court, they produced a different DN to what was in the claim. Judge allowed repo order and costs.
  7. I paid costs, repo agents arrived to collect lorry ( non runner ) took one look and said they would contact claimant to discuss.
  8. Received court paperwork, claimant saying vehicle not worth collecting so they want repo order changed to monetry order.

Any help much appreciated !!

I think it's worth adding......

9. The N244link3.gif form says the hearing is on the 31st, the claimant had asked for it to be dealt with without a hearing. When I phoned the court they said there is no need for me to attend, they didnt actually say I couldnt attend.Even if I did / could attend I can't see what I would be saying to them as technically I have already lost ??

10. Spoke to the court today. They say by the judge ordering a hearing against the wishes of the claimant it will mean he would like me to attend to speak.

I now have got a third opportunity to win this, really could do with some help as this will be my last chance to do something

What have you got to lose by attending?

You should certainly see i fthe new Judge will listen to the dodgy DN argument again.

Also he/she should clarify if these new charges are allowe dor enforceable.

Good luck!

BD

• 1 month later...