• Tweets

• MARSHALL CREATION Particulars-of-claim-faulty-goods-and-credit-card online.docx
    • I have mentioned it several times in emails and on the calls today too - they know. I even had "instructions" on how to make it a consumer purchase which was to simply enter my name in the company field.     I would hope the discounts given was because of my history with Dell having purchased so many but remember I did initially purchased 3 consumer level XPS 15 9500 laptops and the only reason I went for the Precision 5550 was because they told me NOT to get the 9500 anymore and instead, get a 5550 which is built from scratch as opposed to off the shelf 9500s.  So I would say they did and do know as it all started from a consumer purchase gone wrong.   I do have it also in email now they will refund me if there are issues with the new unit regardless of segment so its just a waiting game now on who gets me a working system first.   I will look at maybe ordering a HP and Lenovo too so I can compare should it go down that route but I need to see how much the old Amex card can handle and it needs to be timed so that it is around the time I get both the Dell machines
    • As BankFodder said back on page 1, Creation's original response to you was plain nonsense - so perhaps they haven't got a clue what is going on.  Wait to see if they formally acknowledge it and file a defence.  They can't very well say they didn't receive it now!  (I can see Creation might be difficult to deal with.  Are you suing the dealer too?  And have you asked MB UK about the diminished "value" of their approved car scheme?)   AS BF says, having sent the LBA you need to commit to it.   (several cross-posts while i've typed this)
    • Please will you post up your POC
    • Well the claim is issued now. I guess if I lose somehow that their failure to follow the rules may help if there are costs arguments.
  • Our picks

• @curryspcworld @TeamKnowhowUK - Samsung 75 8K TV - completely broken by Currys. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/426151-samsung-75-8k-tv-completely-broken-by-currys/&do=findComment&comment=5069075
      • 4 replies
    • @skinnyfoodco Skinny Foods. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/426130-skinny-foods/&do=findComment&comment=5068996
      • 8 replies
    • I’m in desperate need of help

I bought some clothes online in may through Evans and paid through PayPal
      returned them all seven days later

I waited the 14days for my refund and no refund came
      I put in a dispute through PayPal but I didn’t get any emails to escalate the case - PayPal closed it. 
      evans said they couldn’t refund the money because PayPal have cancelled the refund because of the open dispute

I contacted PayPal
      they said the dispute had been closed but Evans at no point had attempted a refund.
      fast forward to today

I’ve got copies of numerous messages sent to and from twitter messages as it’s the only way I can contact them
      I’ve also contacted their customer service too
      all I get is PayPal have cancelled refund because dispute is still open.

I have proved that the dispute is closed
      I have got an email saying that if Evans sent the refund they would accept it
      but up until the date I got the email they have not once attempted a refund .

I have sent them a letter before court email
      I have even offered to have the full refund as a gift card just to get this sorted !

I’m literally at the end of my tether and don’t know where to turn next !

i suffer with mental health issues and this is affecting my health and I’d saved the money for a year to buy these clothes as I’m on a low income .
    • In desperate need of help. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/425244-in-desperate-need-of-help/&do=findComment&comment=5067040
      • 29 replies

Court Claim Recieved - Need Help Please

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3681 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi today I recieved a court claim for an old credit card debt

Could you have a look at this agreement and let me know you thoughts?

I'm just starting out with this, No defence sent and recieved this CA thorugh the standard request.

http://i681.photobucket.com/albums/vv174/gazzasaki/creditagrrement1.jpg"

I have removed my details from this, but it clearly is unreadable

As you say, the agreement is illegible. However stupid it may seem, they have issued a claim on the back of this though.

Can you scan or type up the particulars of claim? Is the claimant the original creditor or someone else (who would be useful since they all have their own favourite tactics)?

Have you had a default notice, notice of termination or notice of assignment? How long ago was your last payment to this account?

Finally, if the claim has been issued through Northampton you can acknowledge online.

RMW

"If you want my parking space, please take my disability" Common car park sign in France.