HFO/Turnball Rutherford V's HF whO? - Court Claim Form Received!

HF whO?
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4871 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

]I do have the same case

I've got a claim form from Northampton Court Bulk centre, claiming total amount of £290 including:l amount claimed £225, Court Fee £15.00, Solicitor's costs 50.00, if I don't pay them I will get a CCJ. But when I called them they said that owe them £900 on the top of this. They said they purchased my debt from City Bank - I had a credit card and have not being contacted in the last 2-3 years regarding this.

If I have to scan the paperwork I will.

I just want to know what is the next step after sending the letters?

That letter from Sainsbury’s has the same typo that HFO put on all the NoAs they make up - ‘effect’ when they should use ‘affect’ in the last para. They are illiterate idiots.

You must contact Sainsbury’s and ask in writing for notification of exactly when and to which company they sold the account. You may get a surprise.

• 2 weeks later...
Look what turned up out of the blue?

Never requested this and yet over two years late it turns up in my letterbox.

Very interesting indeed and now the question is HFO, can you back this up with hard evidence because I am 100% sure that this is not genuine. I guess time will prove me right or wrong.

ScannedImage-1.jpg

Its quite remarkable that the format and wording is exactly the same as the BC NoA's except the diff between the HFOC's and addys.

This is alleged to have been signed by the person who sent it. I very much doubt this. You must contact them and find out if this is a genuine signature. It is not PP's do it purports to be genuine. It is, as you say, clearly an HFO-reconstruction (they always use 'effect' when it should be 'affect, as mentioned earlier). This has alarming similarities to VJohn's case, where HFO appeared to, er, mimic (shall we say) the signature of a Barclaycard employee. We're getting into interesting territory here.

Send a copy to Sainburys and ask them if they wrote it, whatever they reply with, its a win, win situation.

You are up against the most stupid DCA ever...........

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

" Its quite remarkable that the format and wording is exactly the same as the BC NoA's except the diff between the HFOC's and addys. "

and Morgan Stanley, M&S, Citi bank, Welcome and others

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

They love screwing up, the claimant on the claim form is HFO Capital, stating an address where they are not registered, they are based in Dublin, yet in the POC the Claimant is HFO Services a completely different company and to top it off neither bought the debt, do you have a copy of the NoA.

..........people who write out the documents have the same IQ level as those who ride on the outside and roofs of trains and build commonwelth games stadiums !!!

" Its quite remarkable that the format and wording is exactly the same as the BC NoA's except the diff between the HFOC's and addys. "

and Morgan Stanley, M&S, Citi bank, Welcome and others

Yeah great isnt it BA, this is going to be a killer in Court fro me when I CX them on the day. If they turn up that is !!

HFO tried to recruit me a few years ago, I refused to be 'telephone interviewed' and give 'detailed personal information' to them and told them I was in so much debt anyway that I couldn't work in the finance sector as I wouldn't pass a credit check. That was just after I found CAG.

They haven't darkened my doorstep but there is still time, I had a card for an old tenant at the old address (landlords brother, now moving back into the property!) which I still have from First Logistics Direct....

I seriously believe that the Northampton Bulk Court should NOT be abused in the way HFO/Turnbull Rutherford, Bryan Carter and the other 'solicitors for rent' as I term them do...

Good luck with your day in court, sadly though like Uncle Bryan I am sure you will get a Notice of Discontinuance just before the hearing, if not on the day.

Sillygirl - 'First Direct Logistics' could be Roxburgh or HFO. You are reasonably safe if they don't have a phone number - they found my personal mobile from somewhere and I don't know where. Just check your credit file in case they buy up any old debts. They think they are clever but they are not really.

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

HFO tried to recruit me a few years ago, I refused to be 'telephone interviewed' and give 'detailed personal information' to them and told them I was in so much debt anyway that I couldn't work in the finance sector as I wouldn't pass a credit check. That was just after I found CAG.

They haven't darkened my doorstep but there is still time, I had a card for an old tenant at the old address (landlords brother, now moving back into the property!) which I still have from First Logistics Direct....

I seriously believe that the Northampton Bulk Court should NOT be abused in the way HFO/Turnbull Rutherford, Bryan Carter and the other 'solicitors for rent' as I term them do...

Good luck with your day in court, sadly though like Uncle Bryan I am sure you will get a Notice of Discontinuance just before the hearing, if not on the day.

Thanks SG.............actually looking forward to going...........a morning out !!

Sadly, loanbuster, judges very often take no notice of such issues. Always best to stick to points of law, and use their underhand tactics to subtly blacken (even more) their already sullied character.

That is what my case is built on DB, strict statutes and points of law. They cannot win. If a DJ upheld the CCJ and ICO etc, it'd be a case of straight down the MOJ and COA. This particular Court in London is arrarently well aware of thier tactics, and they have hoodwinked the Judge on a few occasions. the evidence is undisputable. Very similar circumstances to VJ's victory.

Edited by loanbuster
spelling

First Direct Logistics was used by HFO only, AFAIK. All the references on the cards that we know of related to HFO accounts. FDL is a Concilian Group company – the group comprises:

Roxburghe (UK) Ltd (UK)

HFO Capital Ltd (Cayman – inactive)

HFO Capital Ltd (Ireland)

HFO (UK) Holdings Ltd (UK)

HFO Services Ltd (UK)

First Direct Logistics Ltd (UK)

Express Letter Delivery Ltd (oops... annual return overdue!) (UK)

Such a tangled web.

Interestingly, there’s also a NI-based First Direct Logistics which has just been closed down. Don’t know if it was related.

Attached is a copy of Roxburghe’s latest accounts, which is an interesting read.

Roxburghe Accts.pdf

They can,t discontinue........

• 2 months later...

Anything doing here, HFWho?

Just noticed something interesting on your letter from Sainsbury’s – you know, the one that came out of the blue.

I can prove it was recreated by HFO and contains a lie – they are claiming something happened that could not possibly have happened.

They claim that, on 16 July 2008, Sainsbury’s sold your account to HFO Capital Ltd, a company incorporated in Ireland.

I don’t think so. HFO Capital Ireland was not incorporated until 17 September 2008, as Salaka Ltd. It did not change its name to HFO Capital Ltd until November 2008.

So as well as not having registered with the ICO, they bought something when they did not exist! Marvellous!

What is the current status of the claim?