weed04

weed04 v capital one

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3632 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi, my first posting.

Have had cap One credit card since around 6 years (2004).

Have not had easy time of it these last few months- car accident and life slid of view for a bit, but after talking to noomill060 have decided to reclaim charges and interest unlawfully applied thereon, as noomill060 has pointed out ad nauseum....

SAR ready to go.

Will report back when I have something to report!!!

Hi Weed. Just in process of claiming from Crap One myself. Im at the stage where theyve offered me less than i calculated. Let me know if you need any help and ill do my best. Higgzy

They will offer lower figures, you may have to go the court route as happens they cave in at the last minute payng out including cost has been the reported route by others.

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

Welcome to the Cap One Claims club.

Also don't forget to claim contractual interest dont ask dont get!

If there are spelling mistakes on my posts, I blame the gremlins tapping my keys. :eek:

Hi Higgzy,

many thanks for your offer of help, it is appreciated.

weed