• Tweets

• I am not a lawyer but I definitely think you are correct.   You will need evidence that Fast Track was not available on your way out - "Unknown reasons" sounds ominous. Do you have pictures/videos/written records to prove it?   Ryanair website states they are not responsible for you missing your flight as a result of fast track, but it doesn't say anything about not being responsible for the product they sold you not being available. Have you tried asking for a refund already?   Either way they sold you something that they did not provide - I don't see how this can be legal - and hopefully you should be able to prove it. Get written evidence that they refused to refund you (if you don't have it already) and take it straight to your card provider. (by many accounts it seems pointless to try and negotiate with Ryanair)
    • Hello everyone, recently I ordered 4 birds, 2 canaries and 2 lovebirds from a pet shop in Nottingham. When I received the birds, one of the canaries looked scruffy and had a bald spot on its back. when I asked the owner if this was normal he stated that “it is a baby and will be normal in a week” so I waited a week and I discovered it was sneezing throughout the night. I then decided to check their weight and the scruffy one was only 15 grams while the other was 26 grams. While weighing them I discovered they were covered in blood mites (small bugs that feed on blood) so I contacted him and he said I could return them but I’m unable to drive an hour to his shop so I offered to pay another delivery fee fr him to pick it up but he was ignoring me so I decided to try to treat them and bought many medicines and I cured their mute problem but now all 4 birds are sneezing, I’ve had many birds before and I’ve never had these problems so I asked him if he couldn’t please come pick them up but he kept reading my messages and ignoring me then when I called him he blocked my number so I messaged him on my other number laws showing te sale of an ill animal is prohibited and sent him proof of his false advertising (saying they were “excellent healthy birds”) proof fm their illness and he blocks me again. I feel scammed and according to the law he I is obligated to refund me for the birds and any medical expenses but I don’t know know where to report him or what to do about it. Any suggestions would  be greatly appreciated. Thank you 
    • well anyway. as its the same email then and not directed at them to pay no its not correct they have done it under gdpr etc etc.   so regarding the debt. what readings prior to this have you been sending? to prove this billing is correct or not  have regularly sent them before  and is the estimated readings higher than your actual usage. when does the debt First date back too aswell        
    • More than 364,000 cases of fraud were recorded to the National Fraud Database in 2019 - the highest ever recorded View the full article
    • If its a domestic address and a normal account, thought they could only bill who is on the Tenancy agreement or Mortgage, as isn't a Tenancy in Common. if Joint tenancy and other party gone, didn't think children who have gained majority can be held liable, as not on any paperwork, apart from Electoral roll.  Is a Lodger liable?
  • Our picks

• Curry’s cancelled my order but took the money anyway. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/423055-curry%E2%80%99s-cancelled-my-order-but-took-the-money-anyway/
      • 11 replies
    • Father passed away - Ardent Credit Services (Vodafone) now claiming he owes money. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/423040-father-passed-away-ardent-credit-services-vodafone-now-claiming-he-owes-money/
      • 9 replies
    • Currys Refuse Refund F/Freezer 5day old. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/422656-currys-refuse-refund-ffreezer-5day-old/
      • 6 replies
    • Hi,  
      I was in Sainsbury’s today and did scan and shop.
      I arrived in after a busy day at work and immediately got distracted by the clothes.

I put a few things in my trolley and then did a shop.
      I paid and was about to get into my car when the security guard stopped me and asked me to come back in.

I did and they took me upstairs.
      I was mortified and said I forgot to scan the clothes and a conditioner, 5 items.
      I know its unacceptable but I was distracted and Initially hadn’t really planned to use scan and shop.

No excuse.
      I offered to pay for the goods but the manager said it was too late.
      He looked at the CCTV and because I didn’t try to scan the items he was phoning the police.

The cost of the items was about £40.
      I was crying at this point and told them I was a nurse, just coming from work and I could get struck off.

They rang the police anyway and they came and issued me with a community resolution notice, which goes off my record in a year.
      I feel terrible. I have to declare this to my employer and NMC.

They kept me in a room on my own with 4 staff and have banned me from all stores.
      The police said if I didn’t do the community order I would go to court and they would refer me to the PPS.

I’m so stressed,
      can u appeal this or should I just accept it?

Thanks for reading 
        • Thanks
      • 16 replies
lottiesnan

Sky Tv in Celle Germany

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3619 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

My daughter and family have been posted to Celle in Germany...

She has asked me as a Sky subscrider to have sky multiroom instead of my usual basic package and when its all sorted send the second box and card to her...They already have a dish on their quarters roof..

She said its the easiest way to do it and she will pay the subscription....

Will this work ? Is it even legal,apparently its common practise for the families on camp... any advise greatly appreciated .

Removed with Mr Conniff's permission.

No often he makes a mistake:p

Edited by IdaInFife
Is that ok?

are you sure conniff?

thats is not from Sky's website

lottiesnan:

That would be using a uk viewing card illegally and the sky account holder can be help reposnible for this

if you were to go ahead you not be able to get the multiroom discount as both boxes would need to be connected to your home phone line at all times and if not then you are charged the full price for each box.

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

Thankyou i thought it was illegal and i couldnt find anywhere the sky statement that says they will supply to europe..

Back to the drawing board :)

just to confirm from sky's t and c's

5. The Viewing Card

(a) The Viewing Card acts as a key so that you can unlock (unencrypt) encrypted digital satellite services (such as the Service). Having a Viewing Card does not mean you have a right to receive the Service. You are only entitled to one Viewing Card per Sky digital Subscription.

(b) SSSL continues to own the Viewing Card after it is sent to you and, if SSSL asks you to, you must return it after this Contract ends or when a replacement is sent to you.

© Only you may use the Viewing Card which SSSL sends you. You can only use the Viewing Card at your Address with the Box for which it is first authorised by SSSL to receive encrypted digital satellite services. You must only use it for private viewing purposes. You must not use it for any commercial or business purpose or in any premises other than your Address.

(d) The Viewing Card must not be used outside the country (either UK or Republic of Ireland) it was supplied for use in.

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

are you sure conniff?

thats is not from Sky's website

Sorry Ida, I don't know how I made that error. I googled Sky and then didn't read close enough when it came up. Can you edit it for me please.

The company is a US one and looks a bit dodgy to me, would any genuine company use an hotmail address, I don't think so. Tuvalu is a dot in the Pacific Ocean.

Registrant:

joe heart

22 willow way

wallley

welly, wwww5

Tuvalu

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)

Domain Name: STORESATELLITE.COM

Created on: 28-Dec-03

Expires on: 28-Dec-10

Last Updated on: 14-Jun-10

Administrative Contact:

heart, joe storesat@hotmail.com

22 willow way

wallley

welly, wwww5

Tuvalu

+688.9388377373

Technical Contact:

heart, joe storesat@hotmail.com

22 willow way

wallley

welly, wwww5

Tuvalu

+688.9388377373

Edited by Conniff

No probs

Does your post now meet your approval :cool:

That's fine complete with Scottish accent as well - I do apologise again.

urm.........

it might well be against their T&C but like so many if the banks' T&C we & them bend them.

as for the phoneline bit....not quite the way it can work.

you might want to pop in here...

http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/f16/

i'll say no more...

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, DCA;s would collapse overnight.

I have to say, Sky subscriptions are rife outside the UK. Most are subscriptions operated by friends and relatives on behalf of holiday homes or ex-pats elsewhere in Europe. Of enforcement action being taken, I have only seen this in Pubps and Clubs where the public has access, and even this year I lost cound of the number of SKY HERE! posters promoting footie matches on the Costa Del Sol. On that point, there is nothing really to losr sleep over.

What is, however, is Multiroom is a nono.She'll have to pay the full subscription price and take her own reciever that does not require a call-back for On Demand or other subscription fulfillment reasons.