Anyone any information on a company called RMA in Preston?

dmb248
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4984 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello all

I have just started getting calls from a company called RMA who call from a Preston number. I am assuming that they are a DCA although I have not taken any of the calls they use the good old phrase in messages of an 'important business call' .

I can only think that they are calling regarding an account that is in dispute and has been for nearly 10 months. However I have recieved no written correspondance from them or any other party regarding the disputed account.

Any information would be useful.

Thanks

dmb

Yes they are a DCA with a bad reputation.

DO NOT SPEAK TO THEM ON THE PHONE OR GIVE ANY PERSONAL DETAILS. PUT THE PHONE DOWN IF THE CALL AGAIN.

Just wait for them to write to you,I take it that they haven't given you any specific details of what

they are calling about.

When they do write send the Do not Acknowledge any debt letter template on this site.

I wonder why we have 80 ''Guests'' at this time.The Big waves to guests!!

Edited by BRIGADIER2JCS

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

As above, a bolshy shower of s**ts from under the NCO Europe umbrella, based at Watery Lane, Preston.

They will tell you nothing but lies about what they are going to do and who they will send round, all of which is cobblers.

DO NOT EVER SPEAK TO THEM ON THE PHONE.

If they get too big for their boots, contact Steve Brimble at Preston Trading Standards, he has a nice big file of complaints about them, one more will not harm

Thanks for that guys

I have not spoken to them and have no intention of speaking to them!...I am just at a bit of a loss as to what alleged debt they are calling about? - I am currently playing 'letter' tennis with Natwest/Triton/Green & Co (all the same company) as they could only supply me with an 'application form' and not a credit agreement and the only one I can think of is HSBC/ CL Finance. Neither of whom have responded to my CCA request for the past 8-10 months....

Could it be them?