Jump to content

Moving out of home and benefits


style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4290 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

I can then give most of my wages over to my wife and kids and she can claim benefits as a single parent,


I believe if you are going to give her most of your wages she may have problem claiming Income Support because she is getting help from someone elses and what are you going to live on? I am finding it hard to understand where you are coming from if your wife decide to come and live back into the marriage home and if she is not having any help from you she can claim Income Support and Housing Benefit I think they pay some money towards mortgage not very sure about that one. In theory if she is not working she can claim Income Support as a Lone parent but make sure you both understand the situations with regards to benefits. I am sure you will have better help as to what to do but it looks like you'll need to both sort out the situations before heading to the Job Centre for claiming benefits.

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...