Googley2

Does anyone else have problems accessing the CAG site?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3591 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

It seems to be hit and miss for me when I can actually access this site on my laptop and/or PC. Does anyone else have the same problem or is it just me????? Get so frustrating when you try for 2 hours and cant get any access.

It may be my Virgin line or the downstairs laptop but dont want to strip them off and reload them if that is not the problem. Couldnt get on the site all day today downstairs but come upstairs and it came up straight away.

Of course other option is its just the ghosts in this house that are succeding in driving me mad!!!

Thanks

Hi,

Seems there has been some problems over the last few days, think some of the problems are with running IE6, hopefully sorted now.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

I'm not a huge fan of Virgin, they never seem to give a reliable connection in my area. + They are very harsh on limits.