style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4981 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi - I originally posted a thread Help! Asset link taking me to court in forum capital one in 2007-08 and received some really valuable advice which I followed and never heard anything again. I have found out this week that I now have a default next to my name from....Assetlink. Is there anything I can do to get this removed? My last correspondence was 8 Jan 08 from Mrs Roberts Litigation officer at asset Link Capital, saying ...we wrtie futher to your recent defence filed. The contents are noted. In order for us to fully investigate the points you raise, documentation has been requested from archive. Upon receipt of such we will be able to fully respond to your comments and provide copies of the relevant documentation in this matter. In the meantime we weill request this matter be transferred to your local court for action to continue...

And that was the very last I heard. I have had absolutly nothing since, so I am really unhappy to find there is a default against my name.

Would really appreciate some advice

Thanks

melanie

Write to the DCA holding the data stating that the entry is disputed and that you require

a NOTICE OF DISPUTE posted on to your report.

It seems to be your next step is to check on line if your court holds any stayed

litigation asap or visit your court the staff a usually very helpful.

How old is the debt?

And have you sent CCA request to Crap One?

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: