Unsolicited Loan Sharks

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4172 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I received this email today. Bloomin cheek; no idea who they are or how they got my name and email address. :mad:

Hi Mark,

My name is Kim and I'm from DebtLine. I'm sending you this email because I think we can help you get out of debt. Reduce my payments today

If you are borrowing more every month just to stay afloat, or you don't have enough money left to spare for essentials after you pay your bills then you need to take action now. Debt can be a downward spiral.

We can help now by reducing the amount you pay every month. See below and let me know If this will help you.

Mark's plan:

1. Who do you owe money to?

We can help with loans, store cards, credit cards, overdrafts, or ANY other unsecured credit. Start off by clicking here now and telling us who you owe money to so we can reduce your payments.

Reduce my payments today

Many thanks,

Kim Madley

Debt Line

Advice and comments posted by The Debt Star reflect only my personal opinion and it is up to you alone to decide what action you should take. You should always seek independent legal advice from your own qualified legal advisor.