Who are Global ?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4988 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I'm new here. I was speaking to a company called Global this week, who said they are trying to contact me for their client Lloyds TSB. Do they actually work for Lloyds or have they bought a debt ? (They certainly gave the impression they are working for Lloyds)

They rang me after I had a letter from another company asking me to ring them. I did this and the first thing they asked was my date of birth, I asked why they wanted this and they said they couldnt talk to me unless I gave it. Does this mean that if they start phoning me if I refused to give my DOB that they will be unable to carry on with the call? (I want everything in writing)

Thanks

Hi

Noticed that you have updated other threads but not getting any replies so I would put some of the information from them onto this one and keep it as your main thread. Hopefully people with more experience than me will then reply.

Certainly, don't speak to anyone who just phones up, say 'contact me in writing only' and don't answer any security questions as they should end the call.

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

sounds like you are on a phishing list

just ignore everything till something concrete appears

then post it up

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...