The cat in the wheelie bin

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4959 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just been watching Sky News, her name is Mary Bale and i think she will regret that action, the news people are hounding her outside her home.

Anyway why throw away a perfectly good Cat?

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

If that were my cat I think I'd be gratefull for the outpouring of disgust. The death threats are a bit much, but she should be punished for what she did, hopefully by the RSPCA. Thank goodness there weren't any bin collections!!

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

Just been watching Sky News, her name is Mary Bale and i think she will regret that action, the news people are hounding her outside her home.

Anyway why throw away a perfectly good Cat?

She was'nt thinking what she was doing thats for sure but don't you think the press are over reacting. I mean has any one asked the cat what he thinks, don't suppose he's bothered. lol..

well I dont think it is funny at all, she must be very sick in the head. Why on earth did she think it could get out by itself. I think she is just plain stupid. As MP said it is just good luck the bin was not emptied that day. This is a poor defencless animal she is a daft old bit**

Edited by hilaryfrances

It looked to me very much like she was thinking. If she did it 'without thinking' she wouldn't be looking around to make sure she wasn't being watched, it was clearly calculated, maybe spur of the moment, but without a doubt calculated. As for her father being sick (as she's been saying or her mother has been saying), I feel for her, my mother had a stroke last year but although it knocked me for six I didn't go around doing anything like this!

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

well as I have said, I dont think this is a matter for jokes. Perhaps someone should just tip her over

Course she was wrong and she needs to be punished legally, say a one hundred pound fine and banned from owing a cat for five years..

As she worked for a bank, does anyone think the she can use the "insanity" defense? :lol:

Doesn't surprise me that she works in a bank TBH. Isn't abusing animals the 1st sign of a serial killer?

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

abusing humans serial theef me finks sick pig she ought to be dumped in the wheelie filled with pig manure see how she enjoys it ,hope the bank get named we can use this as part of our defence me ' lud this is the sort of horrid peeps they is employin....

patrickq1

:lol:

abusing humans serial theef me finks sick pig she ought to be dumped in the wheelie filled with pig manure see how she enjoys it ,hope the bank get named we can use this as part of our defence me ' lud this is the sort of horrid peeps they is employin....

patrickq1

patrickq1

I read somewhere this morning she works for Royal Bank of Scotland in Coventry. RSPCA nad the Police have interviewed her yesterday.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

An old boyfriend had a Robin Reliant, used to regularly get bounced round in pub carparks, and once had a set of racing stripes attached to it - mind you they had bored the pistons so it went faster - but it took the whole road up and was very unstable. Died a death when the exhaust blew sparks whilst racing one night....

Yes, I agree it is very cruel to just dump a cat in a wheelie bin. You never know what might have happened to the thing.

If you must do it, do it quickly with an air rifle or something so it doesn't suffer.

I would rather be locked in a wheelie bin than a Robin Reliant any day. :)

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

Maybe we're looking at this all wrong. If she wasn't a banker I'd suggest she saw the chef from the local Chinese restaurant and was helping the cat evade becoming a number 48 with fried rice?

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar