Ebay!!

bmw222000
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4965 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i sold 2 pair's of 3d glasses to a bloke on ebay he left me perfect feedback then contacted me 4 week's later saying ooops ive just opened a pair and there broke but the other pair was fine! i said whatever you have had them from a month any thing could have happened to them so he opened a dispute against me

now ive just recieved a email saying he has won the case he has to send them back for a full refund even though he has been wearing at least one pair

there a total **** take!!

is there any thing i can do about this? ive phoned them and got no sense out of them!

Read the eBay User Agreement.

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/policies/buyer-protection.html#8

We require eBay sellers to comply with our resolution process. eBay encourages sellers to resolve the problem with buyers. However, if the seller does not do this within the time periods set out above, eBay retains full discretion to make a final decision in favour of the buyer or the seller based on criteria eBay deems appropriate and sellers permit us to make a final decision, ....
------

If you don't want eBay to enjoy a full discretion to make a final decision, don't sell on eBay.

Simple.

:cool: