style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3642 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I had an a/c with Homecall, who changed i believe to Pipex who came under the heading of Tiscali companies,for a broadband and telephone service. I was with them for about 4 years or so, and towards the end of my being a customer of theirs in the months of August, September and October 2009 I received very little service on my broadband and phone services i was paying them for, resulting in my leaving, and starting with another broadband/telephone service providor on 3 Oct. 2009. I was not receiving the services i was paying for during the times mentioned, and phoned them umpteen times during the last 10 weeks or so trying to sort out the appalling services i was receiving.

Now i have received a letter from SRJ Debt Recoveries 10 months later demanding £119.09 for the services I didnt receive during this last payment period.

What im asking is i do not have any records of any phone calls or emails sent to Pipex, but they were made, and many of them as i stated earlier. Where do i stand about having to pay this payment considering i wasnt getting a service that i had originally signed up for? Are SRJ even a legal company allowed to send me letters demanding money? {My calls about my dissatisfaction were made about the poor services, and surely notes were taken by Pipex, or calls even recorded, though I bet them coming to light is a difficult matter, as £119 is at stake.}

Thank you.

link works fine just tried it, takes you to the required letter

The link doesnt work fine, and I am not a liar. The link takes me to this page, the search bar add being -

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forum.php

I have contacted the site owners.

I didn't say you were a liar, but I have clicked on the link 8 times and it takes me to the required letter, so don't know why it sends you elsewhere

well i have tried 8 times also, and am awaiting a reply from the contact address.

This is the link ive got u posted =

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/resources/templates-library/86-debt-collectors/573-general-debt-letter-if-you-know-nothing-of-the-debt

Edited by butlincat1
left something out