Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3688 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Help please got letter from solicitors to say morgage company have applied for bailiff appointment as order not kept , I have offered payments but they declined , how ling do I get and if I pay arrears will this stop

Hi help

Can you explain a bit more about the situation. I'm not that knowledgeable in this area, but others here are and they will help.

There is a lot that you can do, have a read of the following:-

http://www.insolvencyhelpline.co.uk/identify_problem/property_repossession3.php

http://www.insolvencyhelpline.co.uk/identify_problem/mortgage_arrears.php

Edited by rebel11

Our mortgage company Platform gained a court order in 2008 , as we have been hit and miss with our payments I now have solicitors letter saying the have applied to court of a bailift appointment . the arrears are 2734, i can pay £700 today and my parents are giving us the rest but in 3-5 days as need money transferring, I really need help dont know what to do

i have today paid £900 off so £1800 left whcih i can pay Saturday, but they wont do anything to all arrears are cleared. I have not had notice of eviction date yet , platform said they would send letter , and solicitors and courts is this correct , worried sick

You will be OK. If you can pay all the arrears on Saturday they will have nothing to take you to court for!! Or indeed evict you for.

I would however get everything in writing from them and receipts for what you have paid and get them to confirm (again in writing) cancellation of the eviction.

Good luck

Hi there, the advice above is correct. If you are paying the arrears in full on Saturday you cannot be evicted. Even if they did apply for an eviction warrant it takes time so you will be OK.

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.