banksarggg

How To Get Your Charges Back From Abbey

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3634 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

i know that abbey will allow each customer to have there charges refunded but only once a year , you just ring up on there freephone number : 0800 731 7774 (thanks to another CAG member "Andrew1" who put on a thread about the free number to ring)

Tell them you had rung them before the DD were due to come out of your account and you asked them not to let it through , they will then refund your charges

i had already done this (within there once a year limit) but i logged in online to my banking and they had put charges on of £40 in total for one DD being £4 short

i just came off the phone from them with my charges fully refunded , i just told them the same thing ,

I said id rung them and told them not to let the DD be taken from my account , she asked me on the phone "who did you speak to? (as if id take a name anyway ! ) i said i didnt know and she said she would have a word with her supervisor and they were refunded

so please dont hestitate to ring them and get those charges back they,ve had enough off me and probally yourselfs too

hope this helps those who have had these ridicolous charges