paulessex

Npower Prepay And in Debt???? How

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3643 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I changed From Eon to Npower (first time i have changed suppliers ever) as Npower assured me they were cheaper then Eon? LIES they cost more I waited the 3 months and moved

just to put you in the picture i have for as long as i can remember paid for my energy by meters

when i left Npower I got a refund for gas £34.00, so thought oh maybe i will get one for electric too.

instead i got a bill for £134.00 i phoned and emailed Npower asking how this was possible as i was pay as you go.

All thats happend so far is I have and still am being ignored by them and NOW to make matters worse I am geting phone calls sometimes twice or more times a day from a debt agency called mackenzie hall after the money that had now go up to over £200 I tried to explain to mackenzie hall that how can i owe Npower any money when i have been on Key meter for over 20years

all they said was not our problem you owe you pay

Npower have said that I did not pay for any of the electric i had, i said then where has the money gone that i put on every week sometims twice a week ( always £15 sometims £20 a week) i told Npower to ask paypoint as the money must be somewhere.

they have ignored every phone call ( know one from Npower has got back to me despite saying they would call me back) they have ignored all my emails and seems they have left it to mackenzie hall and evertime they call it goes up.

mackenzie hall have called twice already today again and the last time i said if they didn't stop i would report them a bluff on my part as i've no idea who to report them to

does anyone have any advice what i can do about this. its geting a bit much now mackenzie hall even call from differant numbers evertime they call

Please make sure you have been using the npower card or key, i suspect that you have been paying e-on by using there card and may have a creidt bal outstaning there.

Then ask npower to do a ppm debt transfer, for which there is a fee or get e-on to refund credit bal and pay npower.

Speak to npower not mackensie hall and tell them about the key /card issue and ask them to put an hold on the account for 8 weeks untill you have the refund processed.

If that fails and your dont have the credit you need to find all your reciepts and send a copy of them to nopwer.

OH ask the person on the phone to look on EPPS system for your payment from the PMIP, if thery dont know how do do this raise an complaint and someone will do it for you.