UKPC Parking

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4991 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there, this is my first thread so here goes. After recently reading your forum about UKPC Parking. I am another victim of a parking fine with an attached envleope on my nearside lower front windscreen. I did not notice the envelope on the screen till i got home, there was nothing inside, so i thought it was a big prank by a friend. A few weeks later i recieved a demand for the outstanding balance of the ticket because i had already gone past the early payment process. Sadly i wrote back to them explaining what had happened and that if i was to be given the chance to pay the early payment i would forward the payment straight away. A few days later i got a reply saying despite what had happened they still want the full payment. After reading your threads i have now decided to ignore all their correspondence. Untill today when i recieved a letter from a Debut Recovery Plus Ltd, saying that they have been instructed by there client to recover the outstanding monies and it is essential that you settle this account with out delay or to contact there offices to discuss my proposals for payment. I have a copy of this letter if you need it as there is more paragraphs on it to read. I look forward to your advice. many thanks scuttler1958

Edited by scuttler1958