Main Dealer Garage Damaged My Car's Body work

leea
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4992 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

The local Ford approved garage here in Basingstoke drove my C-max into one of the pillars in their workshop. They have offered to repair the damage (of course!!) and supply a Ford Fiesta courtesy car. The only problem is we have 2 baby carseats and wont be able to fit our buggy and other things into the Fiesta. This is a bit annoying because they want the car for a week. I asked if there were any other cars available and the response "You might be able to borrow a salesman's car, but I won't be able to know what car is available until the day it gets repaired".

I mean it is down to their negligence the car was damaged in their care and now they are not offering a equivalent vehicle.

If it was the salesman's car would it be adequately insured?

AS a side-issue the reason I took the car to their garage was because the Air Conditioning was not working and they "serviced" the air conditioning and it was still not working afterwards. It turns out the problem is a heating panel.

I will post a follow-up to to this about if they will offer the same car.

Cheers,

L