Welcome Finance

Craigc2115
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4672 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

you mite even be able to confirm what i have suprisingly been told.after visiting the branch manager of welcome finance, with the intentions of upping my payments to get rid of this agreement sooner...he kindly advised that the figures on the present agreement are wrong, and the agreement is void.he has told me to pursue this to the highest levels, and insists there is a very good chance the agreement could be written off.and the car would be mine, along with all payments made within this agreement.if someone would kindly look at the pdf's above and confirm this is true, i would be very gratefull.office of fair trading are on with this case without seeing the documents.so it must be a good case.i dont ever get luck like this.so iant counting my chickens.:eek:

yep that has happened several times here

look for posts by

postggj

using our advanced search

yours do look as though this is the case.

you are in for a windfall

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

you mite even be able to confirm what i have suprisingly been told.after visiting the branch manager of welcome finance, with the intentions of upping my payments to get rid of this agreement sooner...he kindly advised that the figures on the present agreement are wrong, and the agreement is void.he has told me to pursue this to the highest levels, and insists there is a very good chance the agreement could be written off.and the car would be mine, along with all payments made within this agreement.if someone would kindly look at the pdf's above and confirm this is true, i would be very gratefull.office of fair trading are on with this case without seeing the documents.so it must be a good case.i dont ever get luck like this.so iant counting my chickens.:eek:

I cant read them the text is too small, try uploading the images to photobucket and paste the (without thumbnails) code into a message here.

Ooo sounds promising!

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

it took me all day to get them on to pdf's as im useless with computers :oops: so i will try and put them in a better case so they are better to view when i get home from work 2moz.thank you all for ur advise so far,i really wish i had come to you guys sooner.very gratefull..:D

I honestly never thought I'd hear myself say this but I actually agree with welcome!! :lol:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :lol: that agreement is the biggest pile of crap I've ever seen!!!

Total cash price for goods - £0

Total amount of credit - £0

Finance charge for goods - £6413.69

Acceptance fee - £195

Total amount payable - £6608.69

Now I've got quite a few decent qualifications in maths and accountancy but I can honestly tell you that I didn't need to call upon any of those to work out that 12.93% APR of £0 does NOT equal £6413.69!!!

I know it's hard to believe but it actually gets WORSE on page 2!

After you have paid more than a third of the total amount payable they need a court order to repossess. Apparently a third of £6608.69 equates to £5192.04!

If you had continued to pay £129 for 10 years you would've paid £15,576 on an agreement that says the total amount payable is £6608.69.

PLEASE GOD DO NOT SIGN ANYTHING ELSE!!!!

Edited by wannabedebtfreesoon

If I were in your situation I would immediately be writing a letter before action requesting release from all further liability, return of all your payments plus interest and title of the car transferred to you or you will be suing them for Unfair Relationship.

Just my opinion.... :p

I honestly never thought I'd hear myself say this but I actually agree with welcome!! :lol:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :lol: that agreement is the biggest pile of crap I've ever seen!!!

Total cash price for goods - £0

Total amount of credit - £0

Finance charge for goods - £6413.69

Acceptance fee - £195

Total amount payable - £6608.69

Now I've got quite a few decent qualifications in maths and accountancy but I can honestly tell you that I didn't need to call upon any of those to work out that 12.93% APR of £0 does NOT equal £6413.69!!!

I know it's hard to believe but it actually gets WORSE on page 2!

After you have paid more than a third of the total amount payable they need a court order to repossess. Apparently a third of £6608.69 equates to £5192.04!

If you had continued to pay £129 for 10 years you would've paid £15,576 on an agreement that says the total amount payable is £6608.69.

PLEASE GOD DO NOT SIGN ANYTHING ELSE!!!!

I still cant view the documents properly but I agree with this information given the figures used by wannabe!! :x

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

I still cant view the documents properly but I agree with this information given the figures used by wannabe!! :x

It's comical really! lol-045.gif

Try clicking on the PDFs below then you can zoom in on them and rotate with Acrobat ;-)

Post #24

Edited by wannabedebtfreesoon
quote didn't work...

• 10 months later...

Hi

Welcome to The Consumer Action Group.

I am just letting you know that as you haven't had any replies to your post yet, it might be better if you post your message again in an appropriate sub-forum. You will get lots of help there.

Also take some time to read around the forum and get used to the layout. It is a big forum and takes a lot of getting used to.

Once you start to find your way, you will soon realise that it is fairly easy to get round and to get the help you need.

It can be bit confusing at first.

Please be advised that my time will be limited for the next few weeks.Thanks for your understanding.