Craigc2115

Welcome Finance

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3320 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Any help would be very much appreciated.

i bought a car with welcome finance for £7995 nearly 3 years ago.i have paid £130 per month since then.i called them for a settlement figure and its £8300 how does that one work??? they told me i have a 10 year agreement!! i didnt sign for a 10 year agreement...the car will have probably blown up in no more than 2 years.do i have a leg to stand on with this? and can i get legal aid to pursue this matter further?? i really wish i hadn't gone with these registered con artists. many thanx craig

Moved to Welcome Finance Forum.

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

Hello and welcome to cag ;)

Have you got a copy of your agreement? Was there any PPI on it?

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” - Ghandi

"You must have the resources to deal with the judicial intervention - the confidence not to be overawed, the resilience to respond, the tenacity to challenge, the tact to mollify, the authority to inform and persuade."

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.

<-- If I have helped in any way please click my star!! ;)

Oh and I am a lady!! :)

Hi, Hope someone can help me with my situation...

I bought a car for £7995 14/2/2008 the repayments where £291.78 per month over 48 months, with a rediculous 32.4% apr. after making 4 payments i asked them to look at the agreement to see if they could get the payments down.so they dropped the interest to 12% and payments down to £129.80 little did i know that they had changed the term to 120 months! i asked for a settlement figure earlier, and they told me it was £8300. i didnt pay that 3 years ago and ive never missed a payment.the cars probably worth half of that, and im in serious negative equity.is ther anything i can do?? i really dont know where to start.my car will explode before this agreement is even half way through. hope some one can help me! :)

Edited by Craigc2115

hi i do have the copy of the agreement, and ther was no ppi on it.ther mite have been to start with, but after 4 months i changed the agreement with them to reduce payments.that when they changed it to 120 months

little did i know that they had changed the term to 120 months!

and you signed an agreement to that effect :confused:

cab

Cab1ne-Lombard-Shoosmiths **Claim Recieved**

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?181761-Cab1ne-Lombard-Shoosmiths-**Claim-Recieved**/page25

Summary Judgement 01/02/2011 **REFUSED** set for trial "May 23rd To June 30th 2011"

DISCONTINUED 3rd MAY 2011 **WON**

santander" Responsible Lending!!!!!!!

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?219431-quot-santander-quot-Responsible-Lending!!!!!!!

Capquest "V" Cab1ne

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?262962-Capquest-quot-V-quot-Cab1ne

"STAYED"

CAB "Sittin Tight"

they rushed us through because we wer the last job of the day.i didnt check as they didnt advise me that this was happening.all they told me is that they have reduced the payments and the interest.stupid of me not to check, but they are suppose to be financial advisers and to be clear on what they are letting you in for.in total i would pay 15k. i jus dont understand the maths.

they rushed us through because we wer the last job of the day.i didnt check as they didnt advise me that this was happening.all they told me is that they have reduced the payments and the interest.stupid of me not to check, but they are suppose to be financial advisers and to be clear on what they are letting you in for.in total i would pay 15k. i jus dont understand the maths.

when did this rushed modifying agreement take place.

cab

Cab1ne-Lombard-Shoosmiths **Claim Recieved**

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?181761-Cab1ne-Lombard-Shoosmiths-**Claim-Recieved**/page25

Summary Judgement 01/02/2011 **REFUSED** set for trial "May 23rd To June 30th 2011"

DISCONTINUED 3rd MAY 2011 **WON**

santander" Responsible Lending!!!!!!!

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?219431-quot-santander-quot-Responsible-Lending!!!!!!!

Capquest "V" Cab1ne

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?262962-Capquest-quot-V-quot-Cab1ne

"STAYED"

CAB "Sittin Tight"

on the 20/08/2008 but nothing on the agreement makes sense.especially when you compare the original 1 to the modified 1.

do you have the copies? could you scan them in get rid of all personal markers (name address car reg etc) and post it here for us to see?

As for putting it to 10yrs thats exactly what they did with us but we never had a copy of the agreement until we asked for it and had no idea what was on it until we got the copy approx 6 months later :( it was basically a case of sign here now get out after forcing us to go and sign within the hour or they were coming for the car, little did I know at the time theres alot more to it than that!!

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

have requested both your threads be merged into one to make it easier to follow and advise :)

• Haha 1

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

Two threads merged.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

i will get all the documents scanned on to the thread asap.both the original agreement, and the recent 1.thanks for all ur help so far.

scan0001.jpgThis is the original agreement

scan0002.jpg

please view the last 2 posts.many thanx

ill try again, as u can barely see the scans

cant read postage stamps........

scan your agreement

remove all pers info inc barcodes etc but leave all figures and dates.

goto one one of the many free online pdf converter websites

convert the image to pdf format.

open a new msg box here

hit go advanced below the msg box

hit manage attachments below that box

browse to your pdf file and upload it

hit close this windows at the bottom below upload it box

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, DCA;s would collapse overnight.

present and original. original dated 14/2/2008. present wasnt even signed by welcome.scan0001.jpg

scan0002.jpg

scan0001.jpg

scan0002.jpg

ok sorry, my computer skills are dier.:)