emmilou1

Natwest and Paypal Unauthorised Payments-Help!!!!!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3635 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi all, hope someone can help me,

On the 17th I logged onto my online banking and the last £300 in my account was missing. There are2 payments which are paypal transactions to 'Aliexpress' which I looked up and they are apparantly a sister company to Alibaba.com

I called Natwest who seemed thoroughly uninterested and told me it was impossible for someone to make a debit card payment online using my details as only i know the authorisation password. They said to call paypal then call them back.

BTW- No transactions are showing on my paypal account

Called paypal and got through 20mins of the same automated questions over and over before reaching a human. Took ages to get them to understand that the unauthorised payment used my debit card but was not reflected on my paypal account which that debit card is associated with. They said to put a stop on my debit card.

They said they'd email me. i got 1 email saying they'd let me know the outcome after 10 days. 10 days??? i have no money!!!!

Can anyone give advice on how long it will be before I my money refunded? I'm worried about direct debits bouncing.

I cannot understand how paypal let another paypal account use my debit card as I thought cards could only be assigned to 1 account. I am also concerned that Ali express ship items to addresses other than billing address. Worst of all I am furious that my bank genuinely does not give a crap.

And paypal telling me to put a stop on my card.... how do they intend to refund me then if they cant refund the card?

Sorry for the rant, I just don't know what to do.

Em x