Natwest and my Cheques

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3686 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi

Yesterday I paid in two cheques into my account one for £6.68 from a solicitors and one for £100,from a solicitors there was a massive queue at the counter and I didnt have my card with me to use the automated machines therefore i completed the paying in envelope with my details i.e my account number and sort code.

This was paid in at approx 14.45pm so before the 3.30 cut off

I have logged online this morning and can only see one cheque in my account and of course it is the £6.68

I have called Natwest and they have said they can only see one and that I will have to wait and see if it appears in my account over the weekend.

Surley as they were both in the same envelope they would have been keyed at the same time or am I being unfair.

I dont have a lot of money and really dont want to lose £100

Can anyone put my mind at rest or confirm what I need to do

Thanks