Should I wait it out??

slick244
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4968 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I currently have an account in dispute with Cap 1. It has been handled by numerous agencies over the last few years. I CCA'd each of these and was sent an application form and nothing else, then it was the usual routine of agreement not valid, Oh yes it is/Oh no it isnt, we'll take you to court/see you there then. I then stopped corresponding until they (Capquest i think) started harrassing my mother who i havent lived with for 10 years. I sent out the harrassment letters and this stopped and then approx 5 months ago the account made its way back to Capital 1. There has been no contact since and the account was defaulted 11 months ago. Has anyone had any experience of this? Should i expect some sort of action from Cap 1 as the 6 yr point draws closer. Many thanks.

Slick244

ignore

if they wanted the money they would have tried harder to get it.

not got ppi & unlawful charges on it have you...me sniffs a reclaim.........or two

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...