Problems with Hillensden, Alpins (Now have court form!)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4996 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guys,

I've been dealing with Hillensden, Alpins and all the assosiated muppets over the last year or so, i have requested various items of paper work from them Credit agreement, default notice all the usual stuff.

As yet they have failed to provide key documents, Credit agreement with prescribed terms relevent to the agreement (What they sent me was dated March 09) agreement was taken out in 05

No documents relating to the default notice, no assignment notice, or no details of the loan insurance etc.

Alpins sent me a letter saying they were going to start courta action, i responded by issuing them a CPR31.14, again they have not sent all the requested documents back to me.

I am in the process of responding to the court with an Acknowledge of service form to buy myself 14 days extra, and then send a defence based on POC being to to wooly (They say " The claimant's claim is in respect of banking facilities provided at the request of the defendent and under which the amount shown below is now due and owing from the defendant"

That sounds like horse sh*t to me as a POC

So my questions are:

Looking through the forums i could apply to the court for a 'strike out' as the POC are a abuse of the courts process, do i do the strike out before i post an Acknowledgement of service or after?

Or do i apply after i send in my defence to the court?

Your advice would be much apprisiated

Nick

you cant get it 'struck out' until a judgement has been rendered..your defence should be an 'embarrassed defence' as the poc are pathetic..you must post and acknowledgement, then work out a defence based on the embarrassed defence...