SPM Mortgage shortfall urgent help required please

Guest Andymids

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4178 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest Andymids

This is the first time ive used this site and thought Id see if anyone can help.

I had a mortgage with Southern Pacific Mortgage Company in March 2006 as I bought my council house from the local authority. Due to financial difficulties I voluntarily surrendered the keys back in July 2008.

I have received letters from Direct Legal and now from Scotcall debt collectors. The truth is I can’t see any way of repaying the £38.000 shortfall back to them. I am also being pursued by DMS capitol recoveries for a loan I had secured on the property for £17470.

I am on a debt management plan with Thornton Sheppard Associates, they have advised me to add this debt will involve me paying another £100 pcm to have it included. Even if I did this I would never be free of this debt as I’m 45. I don’t want to declare myself as bankrupt , I don’t really have any assets a[part from my car which is worth a £1000 and I rent my house off a private landlord.

If there is any advice or help I would be most grateful. Kind regards .