style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3647 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Yesterday the 18 august a bailiff from ross and Roberts came to my house a very rude one to boot. I already have an arrangement with r and r for a previous council tax issue. Apparantally I still owe on another o refused him entry he was very aggressive and went away saying that I had made a refusal I had not I just did not like his attitude. I emailed a complaint to roads and Roberts the bailiff contacted me today saying they could add this to my other arrangement but I have to pay at least the amount the council wanted 11 pounds a month.

He has also said that I would have to pay 150 upfront by the 2nd September do I have to pay this I signed no paperwork.

Yesterday the 18 august a bailiff from ross and Roberts came to my house a very rude one to boot. I already have an arrangement with r and r for a previous council tax issue. Apparantally I still owe on another o refused him entry he was very aggressive and went away saying that I had made a refusal I had not I just did not like his attitude. I emailed a complaint to roads and Roberts the bailiff contacted me today saying they could add this to my other arrangement but I have to pay at least the amount the council wanted 11 pounds a month.

He has also said that I would have to pay 150 upfront by the 2nd September do I have to pay this I signed no paperwork.

Do you know how much you owe the Council and how many Liability Orders they have against you. You should ring the Council and ask -

1 - how many Liability Orders they have

2 - how much you owe on each one

3 - how much is still outstanding on each one

4 - when they passed them to the Bailiff

Have you recently moved house - say within the last 2 years - if so also ask for what periods of time they cover.

How long have you been paying the Bailiff and how much do you pay? Have they ever levied/seized any goods - if so can you tell us what? Have you had a breakdown of the charges they have applied?

PT

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]