style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4171 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yesterday the 18 august a bailiff from ross and Roberts came to my house a very rude one to boot. I already have an arrangement with r and r for a previous council tax issue. Apparantally I still owe on another o refused him entry he was very aggressive and went away saying that I had made a refusal I had not I just did not like his attitude. I emailed a complaint to roads and Roberts the bailiff contacted me today saying they could add this to my other arrangement but I have to pay at least the amount the council wanted 11 pounds a month.

He has also said that I would have to pay 150 upfront by the 2nd September do I have to pay this I signed no paperwork.

Yesterday the 18 august a bailiff from ross and Roberts came to my house a very rude one to boot. I already have an arrangement with r and r for a previous council tax issue. Apparantally I still owe on another o refused him entry he was very aggressive and went away saying that I had made a refusal I had not I just did not like his attitude. I emailed a complaint to roads and Roberts the bailiff contacted me today saying they could add this to my other arrangement but I have to pay at least the amount the council wanted 11 pounds a month.

He has also said that I would have to pay 150 upfront by the 2nd September do I have to pay this I signed no paperwork.

Do you know how much you owe the Council and how many Liability Orders they have against you. You should ring the Council and ask -

1 - how many Liability Orders they have

2 - how much you owe on each one

3 - how much is still outstanding on each one

4 - when they passed them to the Bailiff

Have you recently moved house - say within the last 2 years - if so also ask for what periods of time they cover.

How long have you been paying the Bailiff and how much do you pay? Have they ever levied/seized any goods - if so can you tell us what? Have you had a breakdown of the charges they have applied?

PT

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]