pop_gun

natwest gold card dispute

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3638 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

i have a dispute with a retailer. i paid the retailer using my credit card. the credit card dispute centre has written me a letter saying they are governed by mastercard and can't handle the dispute.

if i took this to a small claims court and the judge ruled in my favour, would the credit card company have to act to retrieve my money?

p.s. i don't want to claim the full amount in court, just expenses. i want to claim the full amount from credit card services.

Hi pop gun and welcome to Cag

I assume you mean Advantage Gold Card.Nothing in their T&Cs to say otherwise, even a in depth section on fraud and disputes and how safe it is to use.Take it up with MC then if NW dont want to be involved

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Hi pop gun and welcome to Cag

I assume you mean Advantage Gold Card.Nothing in their T&Cs to say otherwise, even a in depth section on fraud and disputes and how safe it is to use.Take it up with MC then if NW dont want to be involved

hi andy. it's not advantage gold. i use to have that account but stopped it a year ago. it's a natwest gold credit card. thanks for the advice.

can you not envoke chargeback?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, DCA;s would collapse overnight.

can you not envoke chargeback?

dx

thank you. i was totally ignorate of chargeback. having read chargeback i would still need to prove there was a breach of contract.

which if the bank doesn't handle the dispute will still result in me having to take the company to court.

Edited by pop_gun

they decide with the info you give them

its no big deal

your have 120 days from point of sale.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, DCA;s would collapse overnight.