Congestion Charge Advice

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4877 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello, I drove into the congestion charge zone last Friday and forgot to pay the charge. Is there any way I can make a payment now or do I have to wait for the PCN?

I am not the owner of the car, but he is registered disabled and has a blue badge. I know it shouldn't cover me and I did intend to pay, but just plain forgot. But are blue badge cars covered on the CC's database?

Edited by dirtytan
Additional info

• 3 months later...

First thing to do IMHO is to 'fess up to your friend.

Nothing in this post constitutes "advice" which I may not, in any event, be qualified to provide.

The only interpretation permitted on this post (or any others I may have made) is that this is what I would personally consider doing in the circumstances discussed. Each and every reader of this post or any other I may have made must take responsibility for forming their own view and making their own decision.

I receive an unwieldy number of private messages. I am happy to respond to messages posted on open forum but am unable to respond to private messages, seeking advice, when the substance of that message should properly be on the open forum.

Many thanks for your assistance and understanding on this.